- Gosh, wouldn't it be nice to be self-employed, as a publisher. I could live in the country.
- *imagines* Sitting out on the patio, watching the chickens.
- I'd get bored pretty quickly.
- But I'd have time to do all the crafty things I want to learn how to do.
- Then I could write books for them, and sell them on my site that makes me self-employed.
- I've always been a know-it-all.
- OMG THAT'S WHY I WRITE AND PUBLISH BOOKS!
Why couldn't I have been one of those people who GETS IT who GETS LIFE AND KNOWS what they want to do from the beginning? Why am I so slow?