Thursday, October 02, 2008

So I analyzed it

Here's my dream analysis, thanks to Dream Moods:

The kissing just means that I respect and adore that person. This is not news to me.

Here are the aspects of the other dream:

Necklace: it represents unsatisfied desires, particularly regarding my influence and power over others. It also highlights my intellect.

Velvet: distinction and honor, sensuality and emotions

Vines: ambitious thoughts/ideas

Diamonds: the wholeness of Self, finding clarity in matters that have previously been obscured, might point to my unyielding nature

Famous people: indicates an increase to my prosperity and honor

Therefore...

I want to use my intellect to influence others. My plan to do this is ambitious, but will lead to financial prosperity, as well as self-actualization.

Well, now, that was simple, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment