Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halfway!

Every year, I do a post that says "halfway!" That's because we are halfway there for nablowrimo. Head on over to read about great Indian food, gardening, bread baking, and random exploits (this blog is a "random exploit" blog, for certain).

Today, to celebrate me actuallly following through with my soapmaking plans for this week, I am meeting a friend who is going to re-teach me how to knit. She teaches knitting at Fancy Tiger here in Denver, and is a soap customer of mine. I'm buying coffee, she's teaching me knitting, and we'll chat. Socialization! Who knew?

Don't forget to watch the debates tonight! It'll be your last chance to watch McCain call you his friend ("my friends...my friends...my friends") and stumble around economy questions before election day! Gobama! Gobiden!

1 comment:

  1. You don't know what you're getting into with the knitting. Today it's a lesson; tomorrow it's an obsession.

    Oooo, his "my friends" thing really gets my goat. I'm glad the end is in sight.

    ReplyDelete