Why not? Why would I think, for one minute, that I was restrained from achieving whatever I wanted? And I'm not talking about abstract concepts of "success," either. I'm talking about:
- Owning a million-dollar (or more) home. That I had built. To my specifications. With a blue tiled pool. Surrounded by a forest.
- Owning a nice car.
- Running my own successful business. Having too much business to handle, so that I have to hire someone.
- Making so much money, I don't even have to think about whether or not I have enough.
- Taking yearly vacations to the Atlantis resort on Paraside Island, in the Bahamas.
- Or perhaps to Edinburgh.
- Having a home office that looks like this (click "view in room")
- Buying you this for a birthday gift.
- Or perhaps this.
- Or, maybe even this. Just for kicks. Just because I can. Just because I want to.
- I would dress like this.
- I would eat the best food.
- I would drink the best drinks.
So, Postiving Thinking Helps To Create The Reality People, am I being specific enough?
I suppose it would be, if I changed all the "woulds" to "is." Hmm.