Thursday, October 09, 2008

So very, very tired.

School is so busy, and then work at home is so busy, that the days are flying by, and I have a bit of a crazy feeling. There aren't enough hours in the work day to get everything done, but I'm not letting that stress me out--if it doesn't get done today, then I'll do it tomorrow.

I have three weeks left of farmer's markets, which is part of the pressure. I'm out of several things, and I've been working at night to catch up. This drains me. Having to get up so early to go to work drains me, as well.

I think I should get a Starbucks coffee this morning, to help manage this. I have a bit of a stunned look on my face right now. Of course, it's early.

Oh, man, and my dreams? Wacky! Really, really strange stuff. What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment