Friday, October 12, 2007

Out on the town.

Papa took the cutie to her cousin's house for a sleepover! So we went out to eat. I had high hopes for the restaurant, but it was just okay. Nothing too impressive. DH really preferred my oxtails to his steak. I liked the oxtails, but the rice had strange spices in it, and the corn garnish was just meh. The fried plantain garnish was great, though.

We decided to go somewhere else for dessert and coffee. We ended up at an Italian place, with 1960's groovy Italian jazz playing in the background, and ultra-modern decor. The waiter seemed less than thrilled to be serving "two for dessert." The coffee was absolute shit, but the desserts were good.

It's a lovely evening. And now I'm home, on the couch, in my jammies, watching the Colorado Rockies play the Arizona Diamondbacks. Go Rockies!

I'll be in bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment