Thursday, October 11, 2007

A blast!

I am socializing all over the place. Last night, bunco. Tonight, not so much. Tomorrow, out on a "date" with my "husband." What is going on with me?

In the midst of all this, I cannot seem to muster the strength to make soap. I need to, desperately. I guess it will have to wait until Saturday. That works out, because I do the markets on Sunday, anyway. I need to get into that groove. So very tired.

Along with everything else in my life, I have to take a class. It's ridiculous, because we are mandated to take it or lose our teaching positions at our school. Not our jobs, mind you, but just our positions. There is a part of me that wants to refuse, because then they must place me at a non-ELA school. There are very few schools with a non-ELA designation in DPS. I wonder what would happen if we all refused?

1 comment: