Saturday, October 20, 2007

Can't ditch two weeks in a row.

I'm going to vend tomorrow! Someone, please come and take a picture of me, shivering under my snow-covered tent. It ought to be hilarious. But I feel bad ditching two weeks in a row. And I need the money. Perhaps someone will take pity on me while I'm out there, shivering.

And adventure! That's how I'm approaching it. We'll see who comes out--will they tromp through in their boots, dragging their kids in a sled behind? Will they scurry through with their dogs, barely looking at me? Will they bring me hot cocoa and chat and call me crazy?

Yes, they will.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I thought for sure you wouldn't be there. We were moving slowly (wonder why?) and didn't get there until 11, only to find out you had been and gone. So sorry!

    Next week better be NICE WEATHER.

    ReplyDelete