Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nature uplifts me.

I'm sitting on my back patio, doin' my Internet stuff, when all of a sudden I think to myself, "gawd, I'm happy." The breeze is cool, and the air is crisp and clean, and there are still some leaves left on my little trees. It's getting a little too cold to sit out here, and I can hear construction trucks and a jet in the distance, but it's still very, very good.

I sold three books today--that helps me to feel happy. I also enjoy thinking about the time when I will leave my job and become self-employed. I'll be able to sit out on my patio with a crocheted afghan around my legs, any ol' time I want.

Being at home with my family is what I want. I also want some sleep. I can accomplish a tremendous amount of stuff on a full night of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are happy. Happy is good.

    I would be happier if your font was bigger. My groovyoldeyes have a tough time reading your entries!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete