Monday, October 01, 2007

Mmmm.....bed.


I know there are plenty of people out there who work hard. I know there are plenty of folks who work jobs that are more physically demanding than mine.

But I was forced to admit today that I am tired. Bone tired. I fall asleep each night within 60 seconds of hitting the pillow. And I am also at the point where I wonder each night if that will be my last.

I don't WANT to die. I just WONDER if I will. That's how tired I am.

I made the mistake of telling this to someone at school today. He became very worried about me, saying things like, "Lying there in bed, worrying about dying? How can that be good for you?"

"It's just wondering," I told him. "I'm not worried about it. I just wonder if this will be the night that I expire."

This is not the first time I've felt this way. And I know that I am being overworked.

Anybody got a high-paying, low-stress job out there?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:54 AM

    Hahahahaha - that's funny!

    :-D

    When I find one I'll see if they've got another opening.

    ReplyDelete