Monday, October 24, 2011

Sundays are Fundays -- I know you are reading this on a Monday.

Today I get to watch my kid play roller derby in the last bout of the season. She's off until April, so I'll have to start taking her to Skate City once per week, or drag her along to the Sunday morning drop-in practices that I do, sometimes.

I will miss her Sunday practices. Her practice time was time for me to just sit and talk and do nothing much else. I don't often get time like that.

Other than roller derby, Sundays are full of "get ready for the week" stuff, which I do not enjoy. Alas, I still have a regular ol' full-time job, on top of my business stuff. I know I can't be the only one.

Who out there is doing business stuff after work hours, in an attempt to build it big enough to quit? Anyone? Bueller?

1 comment:

  1. Roller derby's sound F.U.N!! I cant blade tho so I wouldnt be very good

    ReplyDelete