Thursday, October 08, 2009

Weekend Off

As some of you may have guessed by looking at my To-Do lists, I don't get to relax much on the weekends. I try, but there is just so much to do! My husband works for me on the weekends, which really helps out.

But a week ago, both he and my daughter were sick. That meant that Izzy couldn't go to his freelance job, couldn't make soap for me, and was barely able to work on the weekend. He's still recovering from the illness. This whole time, I have been managing everything at home, business, and my job myself.

It's daunting! So, we're all taking the weekend off, to stay home and do not so much. I do want to take the dog to a doggy wash place--I got a Groupon for it! You don't know about Groupon? I recommend it! Every day they send you a new email deal. If you don't like it, you can delete it before you even open it. They put the deal in the subject message. I got a great deal on two mani-pedis a few weeks ago, and the other day they had a half-price deal at U-Shampooch.

I am still groaning over the name of the place, but my Border Collie needs a BATH.

Otherwise, I'm probably going to do some shopping, maybe some baking, maybe some writing, and maybe some laundry. I can't turn it off. What I really need to do is lay on the couch and watch Law and Order: SVU reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment