Friday, October 09, 2009

Silver Linings Everywhere


I am constantly looking for ways to market my stuff online. I know about Google Ads and participating in groups, and tacking a link to my email signatures. I try to do 5 things every day for my publishing efforts. But I'm always learning. There are folks out there who have the time and patience to figure out all the analytics about how someone gets to my website.

Sometimes (read: most of the time) I give up and leave things up to chance and trust in my good intentions. I mean, my time is precious. I do what I can, what I know, and try to get enough sleep each night.

I think this is the weirdest, unconnected post I've ever written. I'm chalking it up to fatigue. And I think I meant to thank all of you who visited my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment