Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In talks

Wanna learn how to make bagels? Joe Pastry is your guy. I'm hoping he will be my guy, too. His tutorials are very clear, in a step-by-step manner with wit and knowledge. I like it. I would like to read a book written by him.

I never thought I would talk to an author about a food book before talking about a craft book. But at my new site, I plan on having the best how-to, step-by-step, photographed craft tutorials that can be found anywhere. In ebook format.

Yeah, it's a niche. It's going to be awesome! My web guy is working on it, and should have the call for submissions up by this weekend. In the meantime, I'm trolling for craft blogs. Do you know any good craft blogs, full of awesome tutorials?

1 comment:

  1. Happy day-z-z-z off! I'm off to dig out my car.

    ReplyDelete