Monday, October 12, 2009

Tell Me Why...

...I don't like Mondays.

I'll tell you why. You go through your entire day, getting up at the butt crack of dawn to go to work, work all day, pick up your kid, go shopping for new kitty stuff (new kitty on Thursday! Sure to be good blog fodder), come home, eat dinner, pack soap orders, go to the post office, attempt to drop off package but the bin is full because it's a bogus holiday, drive home, get the kid showered and all teeth brushed, and read stories and get into bed.

And then remember that you forgot to blog. That's why. So now, I'm going BACK to bed. *harumph*

2 comments:

  1. LMAO - I LOVE that last part, "forgot to blog". Hehe. I try to blog in the mornings, then I know I'm good for the day. That's the plan and it's worked so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your sticking with it and that's the main thing-- as busy as you are...

    I am proud of myself too. It sometimes takes me all day to get my post done (writing bits and pieces in the morning, then at work) but I've only missed one day! And I am getting ready to write for today.

    But! Quick question-- did that "art" piece that the NaBloWriMo contributors worked on ever get finished? And, if so, who hosted it? I thought I would look at it again...

    Thanks for the promos on my blog! Got a bit of attention!

    Danette

    ReplyDelete