Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bronchial Death Walking

I caught the crud. I guess it was about 4 days ago. It started with a bit of a sore throat, and just a little mucus. Barely anything, since I have asthma anyway. Then, just like that, it hit me like a frieght train--lungs full of mucus that STUCK. Coughing incessantly wouldn't budge this stuff. I woke up a couple of days ago, and coughed, and it felt like my sternum was being ripped out of my chest by a giant with sadistic tendencies--he never really ripped it out, he just tortured me by pulling at it each time I coughed.

Bastard.

So I got some meds, and I've been taking them for three days. They help, but I'm still fighting this. Every morning is really rough. And, of course, I can't afford to be ill. I'm just going to keep moving, and hang on until I have a day when I can sleep.

Which will be......

No comments:

Post a Comment