Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Broke

Photo by ribarnica on Flickr. Used through a Creative Commons license.

What do you do during the hard times? What can an entrepreneur do, to make it? Furthermore, what defines "hard times?"

I have been creating an Environment of Economic Scarcity in my household, because our refrigerator died. We have almost saved enough money for a new one. But as far as I'm concerned, we're broke. That money in savings does not exist.

So, to make more money, I'm having a soap sale for my newsletter people, this week. (Wanna sign up? You can do so here. I'm having a newsletter-only sale right now!)

What else can an entrepreneur do to increase income?

  • Have a sale
  • Send a newsletter
  • Write a blog entry
  • Tweet like the dickens
  • Email prospective clients
  • Do the taxes
  • ??
What else do you do when you're broke?

No comments:

Post a Comment