I was perusing a web site, and saw an ad with that headline. "What can I do to protect my hip?" There was a photo of an attractive woman with grey hair and a mild expression on her face.
I failed to read the rest of the ad, I found the question so appealing.
How To Protect Your Hip
- Wear iron pants.
- Hire an entourage of bodyguards to walk with you wherever you go, on your weak hip's side.
- Wear those padded shorts for linebackers.
- Massage it lovingly.
- Get one of your attractive bodyguards to massage it for you.
- Oh, yeah, that's the stuff.
- Move to an area with no hills.
- Avoid dancefloors.
- Wear a low-slung, spiked leather belt.
- Never get out of your comfy chair. (No! Not the comfy chair!)