Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Somehow hopeful.

I cannot explain why I feel hopeful these days, but I do. And when I say "these days, " I literally mean just the past couple of days.

I absolutely cannot explain it.

I have this hopeful feeling, this feeling that, no matter what, everything is going to turn out ok. Everything is moving in the right direction, and everybody will love whatever I do, and I will get the job I want, and when I publish my book, everyone that I want to will buy it.

It's weird.

When a person hates her/his job, many strange psychological things can happen. Depression. Despair. Bad hair days. But I don't think "hopeful feelings" is one of the symptoms of job hatred.

I just can't explain it.

So instead, I'm rolling with it. I'm taking steps in the right direction every day, and when the opportunity presents itself, I'm gonna jump on it.

Hope you're outta my way when that happens. It could be spectacular.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I know whatever you do, you'll do it up right.

    Hang in there!

    Sudiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Kickit! Kikkit! That ass! The proverbial tushy... kick. That's right! Kick it.

    ReplyDelete