We usually have a big ebay selling stint from February through March, in order to cover the tax bill.
In any case, I've already started my taxes. I think this may be the last year that I do them myself. My time is getting more and more valuable. However, I am a control freak about my finances, which I do not think is a bad thing. However, sitting around for hours and hours, adding up receipts does not hold the mystique for me that it used to. I can't imagine that it would cost that much. And I always owe on my taxes anymore, anyway. Harumph.
So, because I'm full of the money-making ideas, I present a list to share. Perhaps I'll help/inspire someone else, as well.
My idea list:
- AWAI . I wanna buy their Six-Figure Copywriting thingy. I think it could prove very useful.
- Getting my book finished.
- Finding some writing work.
- Making sure I'm on the right track, financially.
- Making sure my thought processes are on the right track, too.
- bump up the ebay stuff. Way up. Gotta make some cash.
- apply to a couple more farmer's markets this year. Bump up the soap. Way up.
- No teaching this summer! Just soap!
- Okay, some writing time, too.