Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I know, I know.

I know. I haven't written in a while. I've started teaching at the University, and it really blows me out of the water, energy-wise, for about 3 days afterward.

However.

I've gotta let you know--this group of students is HILARIOUS. Many of them know each other, and we played Two Truths and a Lie to get to know each other, etc. and they really got into it! It was hilarious! This one guy just lied for each of his statements, but didn't let us know until after he'd lied again, saying, "Yeah, that's the one that's a lie." But they were all lies! We were rolling. They were elaborate lies, too, involving cranes and cars, and rapping like Snoop Dogg at a wedding.

They've got a lot of energy. To give you an idea of what they're like, our most heated discussion came when we were deciding whether or not we should have a schedule for people to bring snacks.

1 comment:

  1. Now THIS is the dream teaching job, isn't it? :0)

    BTW, come visit me...I put a blurb in my blog about your "bewitching bath soap", and I hope you get some visitors to your site because of it...

    Sudiegirl

    ReplyDelete