Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Time to get moving

I may have my husband almost convinced about moving to the country. It won't happen anytime soon, as we can't afford it, and I am under contract, etc. However, I found a great house on 5 acres, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car garage plus workshop, finished basement, office, etc. etc. Supremely affordable, too.

We might have to start packing up, getting rid of things, etc. We move slowly around here, so maybe this could happen within a year. Do I think that house will still be available? No, but I bet I can find something nearly as good.

Of course, don't put too much stock in this move. We haven't even finished our basement here yet. Or our backyard plans. Or our front yard plans. We may never be able to move.


  1. We just celebrated 4 years in our house. The first month we were here my DH and father started building us an upstairs bathroom. All other house makeover issues were put off until it was done.

    Still waiting.

  2. Country in Colorado? Iowa? Somewhere else?

    I'm dying to know.

  3. I told Danny about your plan to move, and he's busy putting together a pictorial essay explaining why you should move to Washington instead of to the midwest. LOL. I think he's afraid he'll never see you again....