Monday, July 24, 2006

Vacation Log: Gettin' closer to the end


I'm starting to feel anxious for the end of my vacation, and feel like doing vacation-y things. Like last night, for instance, when I was making sugar scrubs, I had a beer.

I know, I know. Big freaking whoopity-doo. But I am a teetotaler. Usually. So this was a "new" thing for me. It was okay.

Last weekend was a very good one at the markets, which made me a bit nervous, because I now have to keep up with production. My sugar scrub debut went far better than I could have imagined. I sold all but 3 of them. I spent Sunday night making two more batches (20 jars of scrub), and have to develop a third scent. Your ideas are appreciated. Right now I have:

Lavender Orange (it sold out!)

and


Mystical Mint (combination of pink grapefruit, peppermint, and spearmint).

I'm talking online with a friend, who suggested I make a "fruit salad" one: Lime, orange, grapefuriut--and I could do lemon, too.


Okay, forget the suggestions...I'm doin' the fruit salad.

I can't believe that I have to go back to school in...24 days. Gaaah! This frightens me. I feel like I need to be vacationing harder. More fun will be had! More alcohol will be drunk! More days will be spent in leisure! I swear it!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! Since I got you a new customer, do I get a free sugar scrub?

    (If I don't that's OK too...I just like freebies!)

    Sudiegirl

    ReplyDelete