Tuesday, June 13, 2006

OMG!


Online marketing easy strategy number 1 (one):

Always, always, ALWAYS put a link to your book/soap/whatever in your email signature line.

This week, my website link was posted to a writing newsletter, unbeknownst to me. I sent the editor an email, thanking her for a good idea she had, and that I pursued. It seems she included every single part of my email, including the website link and book link.

Of course, she's a publisher, so she knows how important these links are.

I HEART ANGELA HOY! If you are a writer, you should too. Go join the WritersWeekly newsletter and forum. It's great networking, great fun, and run by a great gal.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Ooh, that's good to know. I always have my blog and photoblog addresses in my signature, as well as in my profile for all online forums, etc. Never had it do THAT much good yet, though!

    ReplyDelete