- Being able to turn on the "Wee Sing" CD in the player all by yourself.
- Singing along with all of the insane songs on said CD.
- Buckling yourself into your high chair and yelling, "Eat!"
- Running around the kitchen, snorting.
- Kicking and screaming and fighting when it's time to comb the hair.
- Saying "no" every time mama asks if you want to use the potty.
- Singing the ABC song.
- Counting to 20.
- Using the fine art of extreme passive resistance to get what you want (i.e. going completely limp and falling to the floor when mama tries to pick you up).
- Finding the correct letter on the "find the letter game" on your little LeapFrog radio.
- Hiding in the closet.
- Crawling into bed with mama when you wake up at 3am.
- Kicking mama in the kidney for about an hour, when in bed with her at 3am.
- Not protesting when mama gets fed up and carries you back to your own bed.
- Giving kisses. Exclaiming, "It's a kiss!" after each.
- Playing with mama's phone.
- Inadvertently surfing the internet on mama's phone.
- Reading Curious George at night.
Friday, February 10, 2006
3 years old
What does 3 years old mean?
at Friday, February 10, 2006