Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Obsessed? Maybe a little.



I was talking with my husband the other day, you know, like you do, and was explaining or describing or whatever, something to do with roller derby.

He interrupted me, saying, "Do you think about roller derby all the time?"

Yes. Pretty much, yes. 

Through roller derby, I have found joy. 

I find a similar joy when I am creating the artwork for my roller derby necklaces. I imagine a friend who would like that particular color, and wonder if she feels the same way. I marvel at the colors and rejoice when they turn out well (About 7% of them don't turn out. I've had to add this into the cost.). 

What does this have to do with business? 

If I could find a way to make my crafty business work so that I'm self-employed, I could experience roller derby joy every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment