Friday, November 18, 2011

Freedom Friday: Putting a Fine Point On It

I would like to be free from:

  • being interrupted by people who think their work is more important than my work
  • being told to solve other people's problems
  • getting up before dawn when I don't want to
  • working in a place where most people hate themselves
  • listening and nodding my head when I really want to kick that person in the teeth
  • caring for everybody else, and everybody else's children, instead of myself and my own child
  • being treated badly by children
  • being treated badly by the media
  • the idea that I MUST keep this job because of the economy and because it has health insurance for my family and because so many others are suffering
  • this is all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment