Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Newsletter Service, Ever.

Mad Mimi Email Marketing

You should use Mad Mimi. Yes, yes you should. Here's the story:

My newsletter list has over 500 emails. Not huge by ANY stretch of the imagination, but Gmail won't let a person email more than 500 messages per day. This is to thwart spam, of course. They don't know that I'm legit, and they don't care.

*sigh*

So, I've been looking for a way to send my newsletter. I tried several things on my own, and I was generally wasting my time. I say this after trying Mad Mimi. Oh, my goodness.

It's so easy. I didn't need any tutorials or screenshots to create my first newsletter. None. I figured it all out on my own, and by "figured" I mean, "just did it." Furthermore, the features that you get are amazing (social media buttons, tracking the clicked links in the emails, who read email, who didn't, who bounced). The interface is easy--big, candy-like buttons. Seriously, you've got to give it a try. If you have a small list (fewer than 100), you can try Mad Mimi for free!

This is an example of providing customers with a spectacular product, and they'll talk about you. And talk about you! I'm talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment