Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gettin' biz-zay

Oh, yeah. Those of you who know me in real life are laughing at the thought of me saying "gettin' biz-zay." And you should. It is hilarious when someone as straight as I am tries to be hip at all. No hip here.

My new year, such as it is, is off to a rip-roaring start. I am starting two new businesses (well, really expanding one, but it's a lot of work, and it's two different things). Stay tuned for the news on these, but one of them launches February 14.

That is, if I can get my act together. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can get my act together? Anyone? Anyone? I mean, really, at this point, I will have to put "blog entry" on my daily calendar schedule.

*ponders it*

Not a bad idea.

Stay tuned for the launch of my new (sexy!) website. Oh, and I've got a Digg button. Yes, you will want to Digg me. Can ya Digg it? I knew that you could.

1 comment:

  1. Not hip?! Are you kidding?! You've got a blog, a digg button and you're on Twitter. You're full of cyber-hip. Good luck getting your act together. I'm trying to get mine together, but my act keeps scattering and going in different directions.

    ReplyDelete