Monday, May 26, 2008

Plug a Friend--Inkpets.com




A few days ago, I had the pleasure of reading a plug about me on my novelist friend Esri's blog. What a gal! I love that about her. Plug for Esri: buy her book. It's awesome!

In the interest of following a good example, or paying it forward, or what have you, I will now Plug a Friend.

Laura Hansen is a talented artist, currently residing in Boulder, Colorado. How talented? Well, she created that lovely picture featured on this post. Yes, that is an example of what she can do for you. Her website is: http://www.inkpets.com, where you can see examples of her work, and commission her to make some art of your beloved pet. Her work is truly stellar, as you can see. Give her some business, won't you?

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that an incredible drawing? She really is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, both! And Amy, count on me to return the favor shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture. I want to hug that doggie.

    ReplyDelete