Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Meme: 8 things about me

From Kitt.

1. I was born in... Iowa City, Iowa. Go Hawks!

2. I absolutely HATE...chewing gum. I hate it when others chew gum. I hate gum. If you're going to chew something, then it should be swallowed! It's called FOOD. Try it.

3. When I was a little girl...I wrote my first book. Age 6. The Book About Some, Teeth.Yes, I put in a random comma.

4. All I need in life to be happy is...to realize that what I have right now is enough to make a bajillion people happy.

5. I like...selling books.

6. I looooooooove...my new antique typewriter key necklace.

7. I am not...independently wealthy. Yet.

8. I have several mottos: "The harder I work, the luckier I get." "Love is all you need."

1 comment:

  1. I've seen those typewriter key necklaces...they are cool. A jewelry maker that vends here at NOAA also does some out of antique postage stamps.

    Tres tres chic.

    ReplyDelete