- two extra days of vacation (no word yet on whether or not we'll have to "make them up"--probably will, but for now, I'll take two extra days when the kids were insanse)
- over 2 feet of snow
- my daughter, opening presents and saying "present" and "help me, mama" and "it's a toy!"
- nice dinners with my immediate family
- nice Christmas Eve with husband's family, including cousin J, who ran around like a maniac with my daughter, which is hilarious to watch
- time to myself to take a bath and read Entrepreneur magazine
- coffee every morning
- time playing in the snow with my kiddo--she's never had the opportunity to do so, so that was a hoot--we built a snowman, making the eyes, nose, and arms out of carrots for the neighborhood squirrels. Oh, and the snow "man" had boobs.
- time in the evenings watching "family" movies: Ice Age, Madagascar, March of the Penguins
Bless you all.