Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hand cramp.

Damn! Those hoops are annoying!

I went to my pre-qualifying "audition" thing today. My parents are in town, got into town last night, and I wasn't able to visit with them until around 6:30pm. My hubby held dinner for me, which was nice but a little unreasonable, I thought. We usually eat dinner around 4pm, because of my work hours.

Anyway, back to the hoops. We had to watch a video of a teacher teaching, take notes on it, and then answer two questions about how we would coach that teacher. Then, we had to read an article that was, essentially, useless (no information there, really), and respond to a prompt. Then, I had to respond to three more prompts, because I was auditioning for "staff developer."


What-ever. I was so tired when I got home. And our girl was so wound up from having grandma and grandpa over for most of the day, she was tired and throwing a fit. She cried and threw a fit for over an hour. Before that hour was up, I was fed up and put her in her bed, even though it was early, thinking that such a fit was caused by fatigue. After about 20 minutes of screaming, she tired out and fell asleep.

So we got to eat most of our dinner in peace. Poor baby girl.

Tommorrow I'm gonna get off from work early, and take us over to the park by my aunt's house, and then for dinner mom and dad are taking us out to a Chinese buffet. Sounds like a good plan to me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    OK, I'm dying of curiosity...any word about the results of the job interview yet?

    Sudiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a job interview--it was a prequalification assessment. Meaning, I had to take a written test, to prove that I know what I'm talking about.

    Which I did. I knew I would qualify, but it's still annoying to have to prove it to your own employer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:28 PM

    That's right...my bad.

    I'm glad you qualified, kiddo. Don't worry, you'll show 'em!

    Sudiegirl

    ReplyDelete