Friday, November 18, 2005

Sweet!

So I was checking the web stats of my website: Olde Crone's Bewitching Bath Soap. I can see how visitors get to my site, and one person got there via Google!

This surprises me, because when I would input "how to make soap" on Google, my site wouldn't even register. Well, maybe it did, but I didn't have the time to find out how far down the list of thousands it was. So I looked at this guy's search criteria, and it was:

start+making+soap+materials.


Hmm. So I went to Google and did this search, just to see where mine hits. I couldn't believe it.

Number 15. I was only on the second page! This is incredible progress! This means that people are linking to my site! This means that people will see my book and buy it!


Yippee!!


Start making soap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment