Friday, July 09, 2004

My monthly blog

...for summer!



Whatever! This is part of the reason I haven't been writing: the crackheads who work at Sears Roebuck keep charging me, over and over, for the 1 (one) dishwasher I purchased. I have spent many hours in anguish, talking to the bank, and screaming at the crackheads, to no avail.


"You just have to wait," they say.


"But don't you see this?" I shriek, "My bank account had zero (0) dollars in it yesterday! Now, it has NEGATIVE 400 dollars! Why are you people stealing my money? How am I going to feed my family?"


Sears crackhead says, "Yes, I know, it sucks, but there's nothing we can do but wait."


After all that, and not being able to access my bank account, they tell me "it sucks." This is why I try to avoid crackheads.


I guess I'll go check my bank statement online; not that it will matter.



--groovygrrl, queen of purchasing dishwashers

No comments:

Post a Comment