Thursday, July 14, 2011

Small Business Tip of the Week

Tip of the Week: talk to everyone. Everyone!

Let every person with whom you regularly interact know about your products, your business, your ideas. Let them know your dreams for the future. Let them know your plans for taking your business to the next level.

Even if they aren't interested, someone will remember and will tell another person who is interested.

Furthermore, THEY MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

To wit: I was talking to a roller derby friend who has a derby supply business. I was talking about my publishing business, not soap, but that doesn't matter. One thing led to another, and I am starting talks with him about making private label soaps. LOTS of soaps. Big orders. But they aren't big for him--they are standard for him. He's big time, I'm not. But he wants to work with me.

TALK TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment