Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What the hell is a meme?


Someone please tell me what a "meme" is, because I don't know. Apparently, it's something like this:



Four movies I would watch over and over:


Almost Famous
Undercover Brother
Bridget Jones' Diary
The Beverly Hillbillies

Four of my favorite flowers

Peonies
Lilies
Lavender
Cosmos

Four magazines I suscribe to or buy on a regular basis

Entrepreneur
Cook's Illustrated
InTouch Weekly
US News and World Report


Four of my childhood toys still in my posession

Various stuffed animals. Otherwise, none.

Four TV shows I love to watch

Deadwood
Sex and the City
The Next Top Food Dude (or whatever it's called..it's on Food TV)
that's it. I don't watch a lot of TV.


Four recurring nightmares

Being killed at school.
Being kicked in the stomach by my principal at school, and then she looks at me and gets mad when I protest.
Being killed at school.
Being killed at school.

Four places I've been on vacation

Iowa
New York City
Colorado (in my youth...it's been a while since I've been on vacation...)
Austria/Germany/Poland/Czechoslovakia--this wasn't vacation, but I've been there.

Four languages I can speak

English
German
Spanish
Special Ed Teacher

Four places I would rather be right now

In bed, sleeping
At home with my child
Getting a pedicure
Anywhere but here

Four of my favorite foods

Strawberries
Roasted chicken
Fresh green salad
Toast

Four of my favorite alcoholic beverages

Bourbon
Tequila
Red wine
Vodka

Four of my worst vices

Sloth
Reading InTouch Weekly
Picking my pimples
Biting my fingernails

Four accomplishments I'm most proud of

My marriage
Owning my own business
Writing a book
Publishing said book by myself

Four of my biggest fears

My child being killed
My husband dying
Not being able to ever be self-employed
Not being able to enjoy my life

Four genres of radio stations programmed in my car

Classic rock 99.5 The Mountain.

that's it.

Four items I always carry in my purse

Wallet
Phone
Keys
Lip balm

Four things I look for in a mate

Loves me
Sense of humor
Conversation skills
Kind

Four things (realistic) I want to do in the next four years

Finish writing my teacher book
Publish my teacher book
Sell many many copies of my teacher book
Become independently self-employed

Four friends I am tagging who I think will respond

None of my friends will do this.

1 comment:

  1. You got it girl...that's a meme.

    Interesting too.

    Sudiegirl

    ReplyDelete