Okay, let's see:
1. Publishing company. I will publish
- my own stuff
- my friend's stuff that I think will sell
- other folks' stuff that I think will sell
- Educational literature
- Romance fiction
- Mainstream fiction
- How-To Nonfiction
- For Adults Only (we gotta make money somehow)
4.The "for adults only" division will publish both books and ebooks. The paper books will have a cover that is essentially the same for all of them. I'm not divulging that idea here, but it's a good one. Anyway, that will help save on set-up costs for the books when they are printed, if they all have essentially the same cover.
5. I don't know how I'm going to pay for the calendar artwork. The same as books, I suppose. I'll work that out later. Probably a percentage per calendar sold, with non-exclusive rights to publish the artwork.
Anybody wanna tell me what you think about these plans? Will they work? Will they not? What questions do you have? This will help me to solidify my vision.