Monday, August 16, 2004

Deluge

it's happening again...

The school year is starting, and already the deluge of crap has begun. I was going to share S's room; now I have to set up my own room, with no advance notice. S was going to be able to support me with all my sped kids in one room; now he will not be able to support me at all, because of scheduling conflicts. I don't know all of the needs of my kids, because I haven't had time to find their paperwork. The kids show up tomorrow, and I have a room without a computer, overhead projector, or even enough chairs.

I'm just giving it up to the kids. They are going to take ownership of setting up the room. With me as supervisor, of course.

gotta go walk home. This is a bunch of crap. Gotta let go.

--groovygrrl, queen of problem-solving

No comments:

Post a Comment